- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Hyginix collects the following data in the case of requesting our services
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Data necessary to complete the services (address details)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hyginix with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
If you agree, Hyginix will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Not applicable at the moment, will send you if partners will have access to your data
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Latepoint plugin for the use of our cleaning services.
Our Company will keep data related to your choice of services until asked by you.
Hyginix would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Not applicable at the moment, will let you know in that case.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hyginix from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Hyginix
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us
What are your data protection rights?
Hyginix would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hyginix for copies of your personal data but related to your reservations and order you can access your customer dashboard
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hyginix correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hyginix to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hyginix erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hyginix restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hyginix‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hyginix transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0036702482702
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Copyright © All rights reserved to Hyginix, 2023.